Dr. P. Sarwesh
Qualification : Ph.D.
Details of Educational Qualification:
|Course||Specialization||Group||College Name/University||Year of Passing|
|Ph.D.||Energy Efficient Network Architecture for Internet of Things Networks||Electronics & Communication Engineering||National Institute of Technology, Karnataka, Surathkal, India||2018|
|M.E.||Communication Systems||Communication Systems||Anna University||2013|
|B.E.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Anna University||2010|
Note : Students are advised to meet me in Room No : EB-215 D (Staff room) at any time other than my class hours mentioned in the below timetable for any discussions related to the subjects & research.
My Schedule for 2019-20
List of Publications
|S.No||Title of the Paper||Full Details of Journal Name / Conference Name, Volume number, page number, Date|
|1||"Energy Efficient Network Architecture for Maximizing Lifetime of IoT Networks in e-health Applications"||Arabian Journal of Science and Engineering, Springer, (Article in Press) SCI Indexed.|
|2||"Effective Integration of Reliable Routing Mechanism and Energy Efficient Node Placement Technique for Low Power IoT Networks"||Journal of Grid and High-Performance Computing, Volume 9, Issue 4, Article 2, 250117-012241. Scopus Indexed.|
|3||"Traffic Balancing Network Architecture for Enhancing Lifetime of Smart Devices in Low Power IoT Networks"||Research Journal of Applied Science and Engineering, Article in Press. Scopus Indexed.|
|4||"Internet of Things: A Birds Eye View"||CSI Communications, ISSN 0970-647X, Volume No. 38, Issue No.1, April 2014.|
|5||"ETRT based Cross Layer Model for Improving Lifetime of Low Power Wireless Networks- An Internet of Things Perspective"||Physical Communication, Elsevier, Volume 29, August 2018, Pages 307-318. SCI Indexed.|
|8||"Energy efficient network architecture for IoT applications"||IEEE International Conference on Green Computing and Internet of Things(ICGCIoT), 2015, IEEE, pp. 784 - 789.|
|9||"Energy Efficient and Reliable Network Design to Improve Lifetime of Low Power IoT Networks"||IEEE International Conference on Wireless Communications, Signal Processing and Networking, 2017, IEEE, (Accepted and Presented)|
|10||"Aware Routing Protocol for Resource Constrained Wireless Sensor Networks"||ACM International Conference on Informatics and Analytics, 2016, pp. 1-7.|
- Sarwesh P., A. Malarmannan “Survey of protocols for best wireless sensor network infrastructure” LAP LAMBERT Academic Publications, Germany. Project ISBN: 978-3-659-20218-6.
- Sarwesh P., N. Shekar V. Shet and K. Chandrasekaran, "Energy Efficient Network Architecture for IoT Applications" Beyond the Internet of Things, Signals and Communication, Springer, ISBN 978-3-319-50758-3, 2017, pp. 119-144. Scopus Indexed
- Sarwesh P., N. Shekar V. Shet and K. Chandrasekaran, " Energy Efficient Network Design for IoT Healthcare Applications" Internet of Things and Big Data Technologies for Next Generation Healthcare, Studies in Big Data, Volume 23, Springer, ISBN 978-3-319-49736-5, 2017, PP. 35-61. Scopus Indexed
- Sarwesh P., N. Shekar V. Shet and K. Chandrasekaran, "Reliable Cross Layer Design for E-health Applications - IoT Perspective" Cognitive Data Science Methods and Models over Internet of Things (IoT), 2017, In Press, Scopus Indexed.
- Sarwesh P., N. Shekar V. Shet and K. Chandrasekaran, " Envisioned Network Architecture for IoT Applications" EAI/Springer Innovations in communication and computing, 2017, In Press, Scopus Indexed.