The dynamism of academic life spills out of the classrooms. It is a credit to the
mental and intellectual focus of the students that many of the clubs are extensions of their academic and career
aspirations. There are several annual ‘fests’ and entertainment events organized by the institution every year.
Students’ clubs provide a forum for interaction among themselves and the outside world events, however varied,
it may be formal or informal, but brings out the passion in youngsters and develop their organizational skills.
The clubs bring about a good balance of work, fun and leisure activities and ensure the all round development
Student Club Constitution
Importance of Student Clubs :
Students’ Clubs are the main hub of student activity. They provide an outlet and a stage for the creative juices of young minds and hearts. The clubs give you the chance to apply classroom learning in the outside world. This helps you to gain invaluable leadership as well as life skills. In addition to connecting other students who have similar interests, students’ clubs make students to interact with alumni and professionals in their fields of interest.
Benefits of Students Clubs:
• Students’ clubs enrich your experience, create a diverse community, encourage involvement, and provide opportunities for students to build valuable skills.
• This helps you to build formal and informal networks while exploring career opportunities.
• Open to all students, these clubs organize programs, events, and meetings throughout the academic year. Clubs listed here are officially recognized.
|S.No||Name of the Club||Faculty Advisor||Student Coordinator|
|1||Arts & Cultural Club||Dr. P. Athahar Samina Khan||T. Puthin Kumar reddy & C Thanuja|
|2||Yoga & Meditation Club||Dr. V. Shanker Nath||S. Reddy Sahithi & Kishore Reddy|
|3||Event Management Club||Dr. Rajendraprasad Narne||T. Sai harsha|
|4||Sports Club||Dr. R. Rajesh Williams||Bhamu Sathvik kiran & J lokesh|
|5||AMC Club||Mr. Manu Ravuri||Rangasai Manoj J & S Shoyab|
|6||Tech Club||Mr. M. Srujan Kumar Reddy||P. Naveen|
|7||SAE Club||Mr. P. Meghashyam||YS Jayanth Kumar & Mahesh|
|8||MITS Social Responsibility Club||Mr. B. S. H. Shayeez Ahamed||C. Hari Srujan|
|9||Film Makers club||Mr. K. MD. Riyaz Ali||G. Nadeem|
Arts & Cultural Club
“Art is not what you see but what you make others see”.
With this belief in mind, MITS endeavors to showcase life as they see it through the eyes of art. Arts and Cultural Club is an ambitious, all-inclusive one. It is a tempting, artistic, beautiful meeting-place for anybody with passion. The clubs’ mission is to bring out the hidden talents among students and also provide them a stage where they can showcase their arts and cultural talent and interest. The club provides lot of opportunities in the form of competitions and workshops for igniting the spark of interest present in the budding technocrats and honing their skills towards showcasing their talents.
Arts & Cultural Club Activities 2020-21
Arts & Cultural Club Activities 2019-20
Arts & Cultural Club Activities 2018-19
Arts & Cultural Club Activities 2017-18
Arts & Cultural Club Activities 2016-17
Arts & Cultural Club Activities 2015-16
Arts & Cultural Club Activities 2014-15
Awards - Medals for Sport Cultural
Yoga & Meditation Club
Yoga and meditation club helps in understanding the physical and psychical controls whose aim is to make practitioner aware of the identity of Atma (soul) and Brahman (supreme soul). Yoga and meditation club not only provides health, vigour, brightness and alertness to the body and mind, it also fills the life with satisfaction, happiness and pleasure. The Main objective of the club is to reduces tension, stress, anxiety, weakness, helplessness, fear, negative thoughts etc. which are increased day by day in this mechanical human life
• Conducts yoga and meditation training classes
• Organizes guest lectures on spiritual education and ethical values
• Conducts competitions related yoga and meditation
• Renders services such as yoga classes, donations and awareness programs to needy people
Event Management Club
The aim of this club is to offer the ability to plan and execute events throughout the college. Event Management club students have the opportunity to gain experience in Event Management and create important contacts that they can use once they have completed the course. The club also aims to create leadership skills, Team building skills, interpersonal skills and social atmosphere which will encourage members to get involved in activities outside their academic timetables.
To establish a platform for organizing events – and to establish a name for class of events. To create opportunities for mutual learning and growth. Involving a larger section of students so that they can invoke management skills and other essential qualities.
Activities:Planning, Organizing, Directing and staffing of all events.Event Management Activities
Sports club encourages students to develop their sports skills in various outdoor and indoor games like Football, Handball, Tennis, Cricket, Ball Badminton, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Athletics, Chess, Carom Board, Table Tennis, Shuttle Badminton, Physical Fitness Program (will be conducted in Gym), Weight Lifting. Our college has grounds and equipment for each of these sports. The club also encourages the students to participate in Inter College and Intramural College sports competitions.
Football, Tennis, Cricket, Handball, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Shuttle Badminton, Ball Badminton, Throw Ball, Tennikoit and Athletics.
Chess, Carom Board and Table Tennis
To bring out the hidden potential of students apart from academics, and to make them how a real world is running in the field of Aero and Mechatronics.
Enhancing all students to participate actively in their passionate stream (Aero, Mechatronics) and to create a finest platform to present their ideas under Student Activity Centre.
Future Activities* Awareness Program – This is to give a complete overview of AMCC acknowledged by the students, through the coordinators of the club.
* Workshops – As the name says, AMCC provides knowledge to its members by conducting workshops. They can experience a hands on in their passionate stream (Aero, Mechatronics) and are prepared to actively participate in events in and out of the college.
* Competitions – A various types of events such as idea competitions, hackathons, project expos etc., are conducted for the members such that they can completely utilize their knowledge and skills on a product i.e., Aircraft, Robot to win.
For the all-round development of the students and to enrich their technical knowledge the institute provides a platform for various students’ activities. This club envisages conducive platform to explore student’s latent talents and also to enable them to come out with their innovative ideas.
The students are encouraged to become the member of Tech Club to help broaden their skills and horizons. The Tech Club not only help the students explore their hidden talent but also help in areas such as personality development and inculcating in the students the spirit of organization by providing them with a platform for hosting their technical talents.
The focus of the tech club primarily is to help the students gain practical as well as theoretical technical knowledge. Students are provided with an opportunity to implement what they learn in their respective class rooms.
Activities under Tech Club
• Conducting technical events such as symposiums, Quizzes, Model exhibitions.
• Organizing Guest Lectures.
• Industry Visits to provide students an insight regarding internal working of companies.
Tech Club Events 2018-19
Tech Club Events 2017-18
Tech Club Events 2016-17
SAE India Collegiate Club
We are the most preferred technical body for knowledge dissemination and skill development of mobility professionals,students, and faculty.
We are a trusted think-tank advising policymakers on Mobility related matters.
We are a self sustaining society with more than 10% of mobility professionals as members.
We are a nimble and professional organization creating value for Mobility Engineering community.
Future Activities* SUPRA SAE INDIA is India’s top most student Formula Car event (sponsored by Maruthi Suzuki) which gives a real platform to student to test their engineering skill and refine them by learning from their little mistakes.
* BAJA SAE INDIA is an Off-Road competition (Mahindra & Mahindra) which encourages undergraduate students to apply their knowledge and skills to build an off-road buggy (car).
* ELECTRIC TWO WHEELER DESIGN COMPETITION(E-BIKE):tasks the students to think laterally in building the future mobility i.e. Electric vehicle
* AERO Design challenge.
* Webinars, Workshops on Automobiles
SAE INDIA COLLEGIATE CLUB
SAE Activities 2020-21
SAE Activities 2019-20
SAE Activities 2018-19
SAE Activities 2017-18
MITS Social Responsibility Club
Activities* Green campus
* Clean campus
* Water & electricity save
* Support orphans
* Support schools
* Awareness on social issues
* Visiting villages
* Support during medical emergency
* Health awareness programs
* Blood information
MITS Social Responsibility Club Events
MITS Social Responsibility Club Events 2020-21
MITS Social Responsibility Club Events 2019-20
MITS Social Responsibility Club Events 2018-19
MITS Social Responsibility Club Events 2017-18
MITS Social Responsibility Club Events 2016-17
Film Makers Club
This Film Makers Club is open to all students interested in making, directing, filming, acting in, or editing student films and photography in our campus.
Our goal is to bring together students who are interested in film and film making in order to encourage and provide support and guidance for student filmmaking, photography interests and activities.
Film Makers Club Events
Film Makers Club Events 2018-19
Film Makers Club Events 2017-18
Film Makers Club Events 2016-17
Film Makers Club Events 2015-16
• To encourage and motivate the creating aspirants in MITS.
• To bring together students from all backgrounds, with all kinds of interests and areas of expertise, and allow them to work in the field of their interest and hone their skills in video production.
• Our club intends to encourage students in the field of dramatics by enacting plays, making short films and thereby enabling students to develop their interpersonal skills.
• Coming up with different stage shows and short films at a constant basis.
• Organizing various short film competitions as well as stage shows showcasing acting talent.
• Preparing a firm editing team and a good team.
• Making short films on society and environmental issues.
• Learning both about film and film-making.
• To engage the students in a common interest of photography.
• To spot the shots that shows the defects in nature and in students.
• To get promote the college in films by conducting contests on short film.
• The camera for short film has to be brought by student.
• Our College Short films will be promoted in Social Media.
Joining in our club might expose you to new genres, directors and pictures you’ve never heard of before. You may also get to work on your own feature that will be screened to the rest of the student body.
All stages of film making are completely student-run, from writing screenplays to final editing.
NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!
To anyone who is interested in film making: come join the best film making club on campus! See you on the big screen!