Dr. Vinod Kumar
Qualification : Ph.D.
D.O.J : 12-04-2019
Details of Educational Qualification:
|Course||Specialization||Group||College Name/University||Year of Passing|
|Ph.D.||Computer Science||Computer Science||MANIT, Bhopal||2019|
|M.Tech.||Information Technology||Information Technology||IITM-Allahabad (KSOU)||2013|
|M.C.A.||Computer Applications||M.C.A.||University of Allahabad||2011|
|B.Sc.||Computers||B.Sc.||Ewing Christian College (University of Allahabad)||2008|
Note : Students are advised to meet me in Room No : EB-016 at any time other than my class hours mentioned in the below timetable for any discussions related to the subjects & research.
My Schedule for 2019-20
|S.No||Title of the Paper||Full Details of Journal Name / Conference Name, Volume number, page number, Date|
|1||“Big Data: A Brief investigation on NoSQL Databases”||International Journal of Innovations and Advancement in Computer Science, Vol. 4(1), pp. 28-35, 2015.|
|2||“Big Data Framework: At a Glance”||International Journal of Innovations and Advancement in Computer Science, Vol. 4(1), pp. 169-175, 2015.|
|3||“New Product Sales Forecasting in the Smart Phone Business: A Comparative Study of Present Methods”||International Journal of Innovations and Advancement in Computer Science,Vol. 4(1) pp. 159-168, 2015.|
|4||“Big Data: A Brief Investigation on Different Privacy Issues”||International Journal of Innovations and Advancement in Computer Science, Vol.4(1), pp. 122-129, 2015.|
|5||“Social Sensing: An Exploratory Investigation for Smart City”||International Journal of Engineering and Computer Science Vol 4(2), pp. 10338 – 10345, 2015.|
|6||" Big Data Analytics: Bioinformatics Perspective”||International Journal of Innovations and Advancement in Computer Science,Vol. 5(6) pp. 8-14, 2016.|
|7||"Exploring Behavior of Visitors Activity at Granular Level from Web Log Data using Deep Log Analyzer”||International Journal of System and Software Engineering,Vol. 4(1), pp.16-26, 2016.|
|8||"A Brief Investigation on Web Usage Mining Tools (WUM)"||SJEAT, Vol. 2 (1), pp. 1-11, 2017.|
|9||“Jaccard Similarity based Mining for High Utility Webpage Sets from Weblog Database”||International Journal of Intelligent Engineering and Systems, Vol. 10 (6), pp. 211-220, 2017. (Scopus)|
|10||“A Brief Investigation on Data Security Tools and Techniques for Big Data”||International Journal of Engineering Science Invention, Vol. 6 (9), pp-20-27, 2017.|
|11||“High Fuzzy Utility Strategy based for Webpage Sets Mining from Weblog Database”||International Journal of Intelligent Engineering and Systems, Vol. 11 (1), pp.191-200 , 2018. (Scopus)|
|12||“A new approach for rating prediction system using collaborative filtering”||Iran J Comput Sci pp. 1–7 , 2018 (Springer Publisher)|
|13||”NoSQL Databases: An approach for Big Data Analytics”||International Conference on Intelligent, Computational and informative systems (ICICIS-2014) 2-4, October, GOA (INDIA) pp. 121-123, 2014.|
|14||“An Analytical and Comparative Study on Data Security Tools and Techniques for Big Data”||50th Golden Jubilee Annual Convention on “Digital Life” CSI, New Delhi, 2nd -5th December 2015.|
|15||“Distributed Clustering Algorithms for Big Data Analytics”||18th Annual cum 1st International Conference of VijnanaParishad of India on Computational and Integrative Sciences & International Symposium on Computational Biology, held on 11-14, Dec, 2015.|
|16||“Web Log Analysis Tools: at a Glance”||In: Proc. of International conference on recent advancement in computer & communication (ICRAC-2017), Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems – Springer, pp. 135-142, 2018.|
|17||“Categorization of Clustering Algorithms for Big Data: At a Glance”||National Seminar on “Assemblage of Digital Era-2016”, Organized by the Department of Computer Application, BSSS, Bhopal in Collaboration with Computer Society of held on 18th& 19th March, 2016.|
|18||“A Study on Benchmarking of clustering Algorithms for Big Data: At a Glance”||National conference on “Advancement in Computational Technique & Applications: ACTA-2016”, LNCT (MCA), Bhopal held on 12th March, 2016.|
|19||“Latest Trends & Counter Measures in Cyber Security”||National Seminar on Security in CyberSpace: A Challenge for Society, organized by department of Computer Science & Engineering, NRI institute of Information Science & Technology, Bhopal(MP), held on 05-06, April 2016.|
|20||“Mining of High Utility Webpage Sets from Weblog Database”||33rd M.P. Young Scientist Congress of M.P. Council of Science and Technology held on March 15-16, 2018.(Abstract at pp.70).|
- Neeti Thakur, Vinod Kumar, Madhu kumara, Raj Gaurav Mishra, “Issues, Services and Models of Cloud Computing ”, An Open Access eBook by HCTL open, http://ebooks.hctl.org, ISBN-13(PDF):978-1-62951-802-2.
- Vinod kumar, RS Thakur, “The Dawn of Big Data” (Information Technology Issues and Make in India), ISBN No. 978-81-931794-0-6) published under Indo Norwegian Collaboration Project, IGNTU-Amarkantak,India &University of Agder Norway.
- Vinod Kumar, Ramjeevan Thakur, "Big Data-Techniques Tools and Technologies:NoSQL Database" Book entitled:Pattern and data analysis in healthcare settings,IGI Global Publication ISBN: 9781522505365 (hardcover), 9781522505372 (eBook). (Scopus)
- Vinod Kumar, Ramjeevan Thakur, "Web Usage Mining: Concepts and Applications at a Glance" Book entitled:Pattern Engineering Systems for big data analytics, IGI Global Publication, ISBN: 9781533538707 (hardcover), 9781533538714 (eBook). (Scopus)
- Participated in A Five Day Workshop on “Network Data Analytics: A Hands-On Approach for Application Development” Sponsored by AICTE under Margdarshan Scheme at Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore during 1st – 05th July, 2019.